Lead Software Test Engineer
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Test Engineer to join our team.
Company & Job overview
HPE Aruba is seeking a Test Lead Engineer in Sunnyvale, US who thrives in a fast-paced, cross functional matrix and challenging environment. The focus of this position will be developing test software to support HPE Aruba’s next generation Access Points, controllers and switches.
- Led by example a strong team of engineers
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Disciplined approach to test software development.
- Good documentation skills.
- Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel – Occasionally.
- BS in Electrical or Computer networking with 12 years of experience
- Or MS in Electrical /Computer networking with 10 years of experience.
- Certifications on Networking such as CWNA, CCIE, JNCIE – Highly desirable
Skills & Experience
- Strong competence in Layer2, Layer3 networking protocols such as Bridging, VLAN, NAT, DHCP, Routing, SDN, OpenStack, Virtualization
- Expert in Security protocols such as 802.1x, 802.11i, AAA, TACACS, IPSEC, Firewalls
- Substantial system level test experience
- Demonstrated understanding of industry standard testing and troubleshooting tools including IxChariot, iperf, Veriwave, Omnipeek, AirMagnet, Spectrum analysis
- Solid understanding of Wi-Fi system level test and characterization.
- Indepth knowledge and experience with 802.11 standards and protocols.
- Hands of experience on with Test automation development using TCL/Python/Go
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top