Lead Cloud Engineer
Lead Cloud Engineer
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Essential Job Requirements
- System Management / Server virtualization Domain knowledge.
- Demonstrated strong technical expertise & innovative leadership
- Demonstrated effective planning and estimating skills for software/systems specification, design, programming and testing.
- Track record of delivering professional results on schedule.
- System Management / Server Virtualization - Hypervisors and Containers domain knowledge.
- 6-10 years in software engineering (analysis, design and object-oriented programming) absolutely essential.
- Working experience and proficiency with Go and Python programming language
- Virtualization technologies including VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen etc.
- Container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos
- Expertise in technologies like SOAP, REST,
- Expertise in tools like GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Preferred ability to work close with hardware using above technologies
- Experience on Database (Oracle/SQLServer).
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills across sites and organizational boundaries
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top