Lead Architect (f/m)
Lead Architect (f/m)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer's terms.
Lead Architect (f/m):
Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers' business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers' businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company's solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization's profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- The role entails high management visibility (customer/HPE)
- Accustomed to working under high pressure and with demanding customers and multi-national teams
- Keen and fast perception, high flexibility
- Responsible, proactive, motivated and creative
- Ability to work independently
- Communication and negotiation skills on an executive level
- Analyzing ,developing, planning and building of enterprise technology solutions
- Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures and defining of interfaces
- Technical leading of cross functional teams in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverables
- Strategic consulting to customer and HPE senior IT leadership
- Responsibility for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions
- Responsibility for providing technical direction required to resolve complex issues or process problems
- Strong market focus on new technology developments
- Result driven and capable of translating complex problems to practical solutions
- Close collaboration with Account Support Management / Technical Consultants
Education and Experience Required:
- 12+ years of professional experience and a Master of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a Masters degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (15+ years in total).
Knowledge and Skills:
- ITIL - expert knowledge or other comparable experience
- Technical Skills: Virtualized platform with VMware, x86, Windows, Linux, datacenter architecture, overall IT- solutions
- Experience with management and monitoring tools
- Experience with making business cases and ROI's
- Demonstrates ability to develop solutions that can be used at multiple customer sites to enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of their enterprise.
- Develops reusable solutions and workarounds that are innovative and demonstrate a deep technical knowledge of the affected products, processes, and the customer environment.
- Breadth of knowledge covers additional business units, third parties, competitors, and business drivers.
- Recognized as an advanced subject matter expert of IT products, applied technologies and processes, combining vendor interoperability knowledge pertaining to complex IT infrastructures. May define interoperability issues between vendors' products and is a recognized expert in one or more technologies across the region. Holds a vendor or industry certification in more than one discipline area. Regularly represents business at industry recognized technical events.
- Has performed troubleshooting across a number of significant multi-vendor products.
- Has demonstrated innovation and ability to communicate new offerings across multiple business units. Has led a cross functional team in the delivery of multiple solutions across multiple technologies.
- Ability to operate and present at all levels, and in public forums, to facilitate business discussions, and controls and leads those discussions.
- Demonstrates ability to represent the whole organization within a customer sales presentation, conveying the benefits of working with the business. Ability to lead production of proposals, working across departments, for complex customer solutions. Able to lead, coach and mentor others in consulting skills.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and win new opportunities through application of consulting skills. Maintains and develops client engagements which are strategic.
- Ability to relate risks and challenges with other client efforts.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures. Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements to technologies.
- Language skills: German/ English fluently.
This position is for a big customer in the German Automotive Branche. Presences at the customer site in Wolfsburg is essential for that role.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Part-time work or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top