Labor Category Manager - Italian Speaker
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Corporate Services…
- Safeguards our employees, our assets and our brand
- Keeps HPE’s real estate and workplace running smoothly
- Enables HPE employees to travel safely around the world
- Helps the company buy what it needs to operate the business and to support our services clients
We are a services driven organization, with a laser focus on our internal customers, ensuring they are at the center of everything we do.
What drives us? Making it easier to buy, sell, and work at HPE to help HPE grow earnings, revenue, and cash flow faster than HPE’s competition.
That’s a big job – but we’re up for the challenge. Are you?
Labor Category Manager – Italian Speaker
- Leads the analysis of a specific commodity data and industry trends or leads an individual supply chain subcategory; reports results to managers.
- Participates as a senior member on a cross-functional team. May lead specific projects.
- Meets with Stakeholder managers to understand business priorities and translate them into procurement plans; comprehends the industry and the Marketplace.
- Utilizes supply chain and financial modeling tools.
- Participates in Supplier Selection Activities. May lead activities for less complex domains. Assesses the supply base of category. Negotiates and contracts with suppliers.
- Engages with low-complexity suppliers. Monitors supplier performance.
- Executes risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management, and operation strategies.
- Identifies common contract risk areas. Negotiates acceptable contracting outcomes using prepacked solutions. Advises program level business representatives on fundamental contract risk areas.
- Influences a particular supply base across multiple business units.
- Typically interacts with Managers and Directors.
Education and Experience Required
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong understanding of procurement processes, industry, and suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) and supply chain modeling skills. Strong knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications.
- Strong communication skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities. Basic Project Management Skills. Basic ability to develop suppliers
- Strong teamwork and basic leadership skills; basic influencing skills.
- Mastery in English and Italian
- Ability to create a contract using standard company contract templates with supervision. Applies cause and effect thinking to identify common contract risk areas. Capable of applying prepackaged contract solutions to obtain acceptable outcomes. Solid understanding of fundamental contracting principles.
- Good understanding of company business units and company business strategy.
- Excellent cultural knowledge of supplier locations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top