Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
The CSC Lab Manager implements the CSC Global Lab mission and values and defines the direction to be taken in the future. This person is also responsible for daily operational excellence and accountable for the Lab facility in Sofia. The Manager must balance the needs, expectations of users, partners, Lab Staff (if any) and stakeholders. The Manager implements and manages an organization that is logical, has defined key accountabilities and is effective and efficient.
The CSC Lab Manager will be part of both the CSC Sofia and the Global Lab Management teams, and will be responsible and accountable for key aspects of the CSC Sofia/Global Lab programs, including:
- Engagement with users/stakeholders
- Operating Level Agreements (OLA) and performance reporting
- Implementing and Managing consistent workload tracking practices across labs
- Management of equipment and infrastructure budget, procurement, deployment and disposal
- Financial accountability and predictability (to both CSC and Global Lab leadership)
- Communication and reporting
- Ensuring Safety and Security policies are met
- Engagement with key partners (GSD, GRE, HP-IT, etc.)
- Financial planning, accuracy, and predictability
- Voice of Workforce results on related topics
- OLA Measurements and Metrics
- End-user satisfaction scores/feedback
- Safety and Security adherence
- Process documentation
- Timely and quality delivery of projects/programs
- Showcase Lab
- University degree or equivalent in business administration or in a technical discipline
- Extensive and proven operations and technical experience in Technical Support
- Fluent in English language
- Strong technical affinity and experience
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- A comprehensive understanding of Support Delivery processes
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading in a multi-cultural organization
We offer a challenging role including:
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HPE parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top