KM & People Development Manager
- Responsible for end to end Training framework- Such as New hire Training, Process Training, Cross Training, Change Management Training & Employee Development activities.
- Successful implementation of Training Calendar, 100% adherence to certification and re certification on Process Training.
- Drive KM initiatives – KMMM certification, Knowledge Management forums and Best Practice forums
- Contribute by taking up training delivery in soft skills and/or functional skills topics.
- Responsible for Attrition risk mitigation along with Operations manager including Key roles and succession planning
- Reduction in Cost of Training (bringing in market best practices).
- Responsible for adherence to Training BPMS (Including ISO and Internal Audits).
- Create an effective cross training model for the tower and ensure the index is above 2.
- Account wise half yearly Training Need Analysis and review.
- Review Progress with Operations on monthly basis and publish Monthly Training Dashboards.
- Drive min 3 customer centric projects successfully
People Management: Manage a group of Training Specialists and Training Leads.
- Manage business to budget:
- Develop and manage internal trainer pool to deliver internal programs
- Voc scores to be maintained greater than 4 (on the scale of 5)
- Creating effective knowledge sharing platform
- Maintain F less than 20% and M curve at 80%
- Attrition to be contained < 15%
- Identify 1 back up for the training manger before year close
- Talent management within the team
- Participate/contribute in the Best practice/KM forums
- 5% improvement from the last VOW score
Required Skill Set:
- Exposure to BPO Operations, F&A preferred.
- Exposure to Training Concepts and Methodology (Required).
- Logical Thinking, Analytical Skills & Attention to Detail
- Influencing Skills and ability to interact with Business Heads & Stake Holders.
- Needs to have experience in Training Delivery.
- Needs to be self motivated.
- Ability to set direction, prioritizing, scheduling and delivery of tasks by effective coordination
- CET6 above, Fluent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Good to expert level skill in MS Office Tools like Excel & PPT.
- Good Project Management Understanding
- Instructions Design Background (Preferred)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top