Junior Technical Support Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future. Now we are looking for motivated Junior Technical Support Engineer to join our dynamic team, part of Enterprise Services.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- Monitoring of batch processes, failure analysis and restart by process disturbance
- Start Jobs, tasks and scripts manually where automated processes do not exist
- Monitor all scheduled Jobs, tasks and scripts
- Elimination of malfunctions and alerts (possibly., Involving standby services, escalation to incident management team)
- Repetition or restarts of production processes in case of a problem or on request
- Handling of standard changes (schedule and/or monitor a job net)
- Quality assurance for scheduled Jobs
- Identify automation potential
- Establish, document, and maintain standards for production Jobs, Batch files and scripts
- Very Good English knowledge (oral and written)
- Basic skills in operating systems/Windows and/or Linux/ and network
- Customer oriented thinking and handling
- Analytic thinking (recognition of relationship and its impacts)
- MS Office knowledge
- Good work organization
- Team working
Considered as an advantage:
- ITIL knowledge (Incident, Change, Problem management)
- Ability to assess and identify critical situations
- Ability to think and act self-reliantly and to independently find solutions to incidents
- Knowledge and experience with batch scheduling tools.
- Scripting knowledge
We offer a challenging role with the following benefits:
- Continuous learning and training opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Medical insurance.
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days).
- Food vouchers.
- Opportunity to use free HPE parking slots.
- Life insurance
- Wellness program including company funded sport events and seminars.
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services.
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
If you find yourself suitable for the role, please, send us your CV in English.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPЕ may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top