Junior Sales Specialist - Enterprise Server, Storage, Network
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading Technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
At our Data Centre Hybrid Cloud, we combine our portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our customers throughout the regions.
In order to drive this continued success through our talented workforce, we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Specialist to be part of this exciting Group, to develop the business and accountable for business growth and ultimately increase HPE market share and revenue in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding and knowledge of enterprise IT products is a MUST
- Good management of pipelines and create opportunities in assigned accounts to meet Sales quota.
- Establish and execute good accounts strategy to meet HPE objectives and clients’ business objectives
- Establish a professional working relationship with the clients, Account Managers and Channel eco-system
- Utilize the support of internal resources including inside sales to participate in or lead deal pursuit.
- Be a team player in providing support and giving input regarding account opportunities.
Education and Skills Required:
- Bachelor or Diploma degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- At least 1 years sales experience in IT infrastructure products.
- Good working relationship with customers and Channel partners
- Proven collaborator and effective communicator.
- Goal driven individual with structured approach to sales and team leadership.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top