Junior Project Manager
- Measuring and monitoring daily progress to deliver project requirements that meet or exceed expectations in accordance with project/program goals and objectives
- Maintaining the program management infrastructure by coordinating with other project managers regarding project plans, schedules, resource requirements, task orders, and benefit/value propositions
- Monitoring and managing project staffing needs
- Ensuring the ongoing execution of risk management activities
- Attending State meetings as requested
- Providing input to project teams and management for ongoing operations and new project activities.
- Monitoring project performance by using “earned-value” or comparable process
- For active projects and identified account activities, ensuring that project standards are maintained for each project to collect, store, and disseminate project information, reports, and project communications
- Providing Integration Management by managing a portfolio of plans, such as a risk management plan, a quality management plan, a change and configuration management plan, and staffing management plans
- Managing multiple-stakeholder, multiple-entity projects individually and across multiple project/account participants
- Formulating contingency plans in areas such as schedule revisions, resource adjustments, and areas of risk.
- Monitoring, assessing, and ensuring appropriate reporting on metrics such as performance report cards data
- Overseeing ongoing configuration/change management activities
- Working with the Quality Management team to make sure appropriate quality monitoring and control activities are followed
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree 2 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods Participates in the company
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top