Junior Identity and Access Management Administrator
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Security Services organization provides security service operations to HPE’s outsourcing customers. You will be responsible for implementing and delivering 2nd and/or 3rd line technical support and administration in the area of Identity and Access Management services to large outsourcing customers.
We are now looking for Junior Identity and Access Management Administrator to join our team.
- 2nd Level Identity and Access Management support working on 24×7 schedule
- Handling of Incidents and Requests submitted at the HPE standard ticketing systems.
- Reporting and supervision, quality control of the Level2 tasks
- Create, modify and disable/delete user access based on approved process
- Order Processing IAM
- Regular Infrastructure Health Checks
- System Monitoring & Diagnostic
- Issue coordination and Incident documentation
- Bachelor’s degree, or last year student in Computer Science, Engineering, or/and equivalent work experience. May hold intermediate-level certification(s) in work field.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic Windows Server OS knowledge and experience (Linux/Unix experience will be considered an advantage)
- Basic Active Directory structure and management knowledge
- Knowledge of Identity Management and corresponding processes and technologies
- Knowledge of basic Information Security principles
- Basic WLAN, TCP/IP, Firewall Rules, Network Routing knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of ITIL
We offer a challenging role including:
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free bus / parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work for one of the world’s premier IT Organizations, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top