Junior Financial Analyst
Junior Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading technology company, with the industry's most comprehensive portfolio. Our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- We make Hybrid IT simple – spanning traditional data center, software-defined infrastructure, systems software, private cloud and through our public cloud partnerships.
- We power the Intelligent Edge – we're the IT in IOT.
- We have our Pointnext services capability to assist by building customer solutions from the ground up and flexible consumption models.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Poland is located in Warsaw and Wroclaw, providing services for over 170 countries around the world. HPE in Wroclaw is a Knowledge Center and Financial Center of Excellence with a wide range of services to HPE businesses and stakeholders. Our services portfolio includes high value finance planning, analysis and reporting, F&A, Sales Compensation, Supply Chain, Marketing & Communication and Financial Services.
Financial Center of Excellence is one of the business units within Hewlett Packard Enterprise Wroclaw Center. It provides various financial services related to P&L, BSR, contract support, audit, treasury etc. to HPE businesses and stakeholders all over the world. We are looking for talented individuals who would like to grow professionally in an international environment. Career in Finance gives a variety of development opportunities and at HPE additional benefits such as participation in ACCA and CIMA programs. If you are interested in finance & accounting, controlling, audit, treasury or any other field of financial analysis HPE Wroclaw Center is a place for you!
Junior Financial Analyst will be supporting a WW Global function organization.
- Support Month End close activities
- Support Planning activities ( Flash and Budget )
- Financial reporting
- Business support (explain performance , do recommendation )
- Ensure finance compliance
Required skills are :
- University studies in Finance
- Student or graduate (up to 2 years of experience )
- Financial skills and interest in numbers
- Ability to work in a WW environment in remote mode ( but on EMEA hours schedule )
- Fluency in English
- Interest in Business contacts ( strong partnership with business required )
- Good Microsoft tool skills ( Excell, powerpoint )
- SAP knowledge would be plus
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Modern office in the city center
- Free sandwiches and fruits
- Trainings and opportunity for personal development
Company culture & values
- Open Door Policy
- Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment
- Goal oriented management culture
- Innovative work environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility – possibility to take part in CSR initiatives and events having a positive impact in the following areas: ecology, charity and volunteering, education and culture.
- Welcome2Wroclaw – support for new hires joining from other countries and cities,
- Wellness – a series of initiatives for employees focused on promoting work life balance, physical activity and health,
- HPE Culture – access to various cultural events in the region,
- HPE Badge – possibility for discounts for employees within a wide range of products & services in Wrocław.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top