Junior Business Planning Analyst - MBA graduate
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
The Business Planning Analyst is responsible for strategic business analysis and reporting to support and enable the continued growth critical to Hewlett Packard Enterprise organization.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Hewlett Packard Enterprise infrastructure Solutions, highly analytical, have strong financial aptitude, embrace challenge, learn quickly, and be able to manage multiple assignments and deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and completion. This position will be based in our office in HPE Alexandra road and will report to the HPE EG Pre-sales & Solution General Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams (Pre-sales, Sales & Business Manager) to define metrics, automate data collection, synthesize relevant data, develop analytical models, and generate reports and dashboards
- Leverage tools like Excel, PPT, Qlikview, Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting
- Communicate final recommendations.
- Ability to analyze data and design reporting mechanisms for senior management
- Highly motivated individual with exceptional teamwork and influencing skills
- Excellent program management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Superior communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead complex process improvements and has thorough understanding of change management processes and procedures.
Key work streams will include:
- Executive Dashboard & Matrix measurements
- Sales & Pre-sales coverage model analytics to design optimized sales & Pre-sales model and ensure the most profitable utilization of sales & Pre-sales resources
- Customer Order, revenue and analytics
- Tactical business management support to Business leadership team
- Participation in the definition of annual goals and key initiatives to drive growth and profitability.
- Development of detailed execution plans and mechanisms to monitor performance against plan
Activities may include:
- Segment/Business unit business performance reporting and forecasting
- Financial model, Field Selling cost tracking & Improvement plans
- Decision support analytics and reporting
- Quota design and deployment
- Ad hoc business reporting/modeling
- Special projects
Other roles include:
- Communication of strategic process decisions and plans, program status
- Representing the needs of the business to drive process improvements
- Identifying the need for new processes as well as significant improvements to major processes and driving their development and implementation.
- Completed Masters degree program in business, economics, finance or related field.
- 1-2 years of related experience in project management and/or business operations a plus.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top