Junior BI Specialist (Graduate)
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
Junior BI Specialist (Graduate)
The key accountabilities of the role include:
- Validating that the business requirements are complete, consistent, concise, and achievable.
- Translating business requirements into a technical solution that can be implemented.
- Producing high and detail level Business Intelligence design specifications meeting business requirements within the scope of the established architecture.
- Analysis and definition of processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies.
- Overseeing QA functions for the application, including ensuring that system and integration test plans are developed and executed properly.
- Delivering Business Intelligence solutions meeting technical specifications and business requirements
- Building strong relationship with client
- BSc/ MSc degree, related to IT or last year of education
- Strong English written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of at least some of BI/DW industry technologies (Oracle Business Intelligence, SAP Business Objects, Oracle Database, Essbase, Tibco Spotfire, QlikView, Tableau, Oracle Exalytics, Microstrategy, Mobile BI Tools) is an advantage
- Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness
- Strong ownership, ability to work on own initiative.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to work in team and multi-cultural environment
- Responsibility and enthusiasm
- Willingness to learn and enhance technical knowledge skills
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top