Junior Applications Management Specialist
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we createnew possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which helpbusinesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most ofits potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we arelocated in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz
Applications Services Global DeliveryPoland, a large,growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Lodz, offers high qualityApplications Development and Applications Management Services to HPE customersall over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle,including: Applications Development; Applications Management, QualityAssurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The maintechnology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobilesolutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center’s employees hold multiplecertifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, andSix Sigma.
We are currently looking for:
Junior ApplicationsManagement Specialist
Job location: Lodz orWarsaw
Successful candidates will join a deliveryorganization providing Applications Management Services for multiple IT systemsand applications. Services will be delivered to one of our major clientsrepresenting various sectors.
We are looking for junior candidates to joindynamically growing team, willing to develop, learn new technologies and gainexperience in global IT delivery.
- Delivery of 2nd line of applications support,
- Analysis of issues and problems raised by users via Service Desk,
- Resolution of incidents and service requests fulfillment,
- Incidents lifecycle coordination,
- Monitoring systems availability and performance,
- Maintenance of system documentation, knowledge database and work instructions,
- Good knowledge in minimum 3 of below technologies:
- Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows Server
- Relational Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, PL/SQL
- Web Solutions: Java/JEE, .NET, HTML
- Middleware: Apache/Tomcat, JBoss, Nagios, Drupal
- BI Front-End: SAP BO, IBM Cognos
- Packaged Solutions: Lotus Notes/Domino, Documentum, Remedy
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English,
- Fast learning,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure,
- Strong communication skills.
We offer notonly a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractiveworking environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from allacross the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts,have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy manyactivities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles .
Below you willfind information about what we have to offer:
Medical packagefor Employees and their closest family
Life insurance package
EmployeeAssistance program – help in a difficult life situation
Free coffee, tea
Work-Lifebalance support including flex-time arrangements and work from homeopportunities
Trainings,opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top