Junior Accounts Payable Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates newpossibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses,governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software,services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technologysolutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the livesof our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides worldclass decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholdervalue through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, andinnovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting thecompany’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
Global FinancialSolutions Delivery is building a new Accounts Payable and Unclaimed Property teamresponsible for the processing of unclaimed property and financialdisbursements in compliance with federal, state and local law.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- First level universitydegree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalentexperience.
- At least 1 year of professionalor educational experience in any Accounts Payable capacity
- At least 1 years of professionalor educational experience developing business communications for internal andexternal audiences
- Direct experience in afinancial module of a major ERP system (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Unclaimed Property(Escheatment) experience is a plus
- Direct experience withSAP Finance modules also a plus
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top