Jr .Cloud Admin (TS/SCI CI POLY Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a Swing Shift Wed to Sat 1400 – 2400 – TS/SCI FS Poly – Jr Cloud Admin in Hanover, MD.
We are searching for a Junior Cloud Administrator to work Swing Shift Wednesday to Saturday from 1400 – 2400 to monitor large Hadoop clusters and utilize software scripts (Perl, Python, Ruby) for software automation in a primarily UNIX or LINUX-based systems on a CISCO network.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
- Required – At least one (1) year experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes).
- Required – At least two (2) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
- Required – At least two (2) years experience in the implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
- Required – At least two (2) years experience implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
- Required – Demonstrated the ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Required – Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Required – Demonstrated ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Required – Hadoop/Cloud Systems Administrator Certification.
- Required – Must work Wednesday through Saturday, 1400-2400.
- Desired – Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Desired – Technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
- Desired – Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top