Java Technical Consultant
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learningdoes not only happen through training. Relationships are among the mostpowerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
HPE Softwarehas a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to:deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetizecustomer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect andgovern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supportsits customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of softwaresolutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading theway.
- Define License Management Organization software project requirements by identifying and establishing key objectives, project milestones, and establishing project budget(s).
- The design, development and implementation of production ready applications in support of Hewlett-Packard License Management Organization.
- The design, development and implementation of production ready systems for detailed analytics in support of Hewlett-Packards License Management Organization.
- Manage project introduction compliance process from product pre-production through to field-level execution.
- Provide feedback to License Management Organization personnel on the development of IT infrastructure in support of a large multinational business unit.
- Provide training to License Management Organization field personnel and management team members for new project releases and updates.
What do weoffer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values,make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers.At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, andconstantly evolving career opportunities.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Education andExperience Required
- First level university technical degree. Advanced university degree a plus.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in a Software Development role.
- 2 to 4 years of experience developing Production ready, web-based software applications.
- 2 to 4 years of experience developing software using agile methodologies.
Knowledge and SkillsRequired
- Advanced technical skills. Data analytics capabilities a plus.
- Proficiency in database technologies including but not limited to PostgreSQL and SQL Server.
- Proficiency in web-based development standards and architectures including but not limited to HTML5, Web 2.0 and Web-oriented Architectures including the RESTful architectural style.
- Strong communication and writing skills; proficiency in English.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top