Java Security Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
We are seeking talented, self-motivated software professionals having hands on experience in secure application development. Must be willing to work across scrum teams, provide guidance on secured application development. Must have hands on experience in web based application development.
- Act as Security Applications Architect, providing consulting solutions and support to application development teams.
- Vulnerability Analysis/ Penetration Testing of the product
- Help teams interpret vulnerability report with possible solution
- Ensure security vulnerability score of the product is within desired range
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 9 years’ of experience
- Strong hands on experience in Core Java
- Experience in Security features review, Threat modelling and Security Architectural reviews.
- Good understanding of secure coding practices and standard code defect issues. Hands on with common web application & network penetration testing tools like Burp Suite, Nmap, wireshark etc.
- Good knowledge of cryptography algorithm & in-depth understanding PKI, Key management, Symmetric, Asymmetric key cryptography, common algorithm RSA, AES, DES, X509, Authentication techniques
- Experience in working with interfaces/API using Web Services Technology (REST, SOAP etc.)
- Good communication skills with understanding of Agile practices
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top