Java Security Engineers
Java Security Engineers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Java Security developer will be responsible for design and development of security features for enterprise system manageability products and solutions.
Security developer will be responsible for design and development of security features for enterprise system manageability products and solutions.
- Responsible for design and development of security features for HPE's management solution
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Technical lead for Agile scrum team, providing technical leadership during all stages of design and development
- Demonstrates recognized domain expertise and technical leadership
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members to set an example of software systems design and development innovation and excellence.
- Able to influence senior technical members.
- Should be a team player.
- Experience in design/development of web application using Java/Spring/Hibernate
- Experience on Certificate Management, Session Management, HTTPS/SSL certificates, Encryption, Active Directory/LDAP, JAAS
- Experience on REST Web-Services with REST specification
- Experience with Eclipse development environment
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types
- OO programming skills and strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Knowledge of System Management /Cloud/domain knowledge and management protocol is an advantage
- Tools Exposure: Maven, Coverity, Sonar, Eclipse, SVN, OVF tool, Rally
- Knowledge on hypervisor such as ESX/Hyper-V/KVM
Education and Experience
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA (Full Time) candidates
- 6-10 years of experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top