Java Front End Developer
Hewlett PackardEnterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impacton people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfoliothat spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents,engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, createsocial value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning doesnot only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerfulways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. Inaddition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have manyopportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning andmaximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program whichallows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
As a unified business, HP Enterprisesecurity products (ESP) is one of the largest and fastest growing security Organizationson the planet! Security, compliance, and risk management is a high growthmarket, and that market is accelerating. Based on market leading products from ArcSight,Fortify, the HP Security Intelligence and Risk Management (SIRM) Platformuniquely delivers the advanced correlation, application protection, and networkdefense technology to protect today’s applications and IT infrastructures fromsophisticated cyber threats.
HP Enterprise Security, ArcSightdivision, is a leading global provider of Compliance and Security Managementsolutions that protect enterprises, education and governmental agencies.ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguardtheir assets and processes and control risk. The ArcSight platform collects andcorrelates user activity and event data across the enterprise so thatbusinesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to complianceviolations, policy breaches, cyber security attacks, and insider threats.
ArcSight is a leader in security andcompliance management solutions that intelligently identify and mitigatebusiness risk for enterprises. ArcSight provides the industry’s onlyvendor-neutral solution for real time intelligent identification, prioritizationand network response to external security attacks, insider threats andcompliance breaches.
- Primary responsibility will be centered on developing UI forHP ArcSight products.
- This includes, but is not limited to, developing, enhancing,maintaining, and executing feature development which utilize shared libraries,tools, and scripts in an Object Oriented environment.
- Work closely with functional test team to design, develop,and contributing to making products more easily usable.
- Additional responsibilities include working closely withdevelopment to reproduce problem reports and customer issues, setting up andmaintaining test environments, and completing technical reviews of productdocumentation.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal andoutsourced development partners regarding development status.
- Update project progress, support issue resolution and have agood understanding of agile methodologies.
- Represent the software product development team for allphases of larger and complex projects.
- Participate as an excellent team player and focus oncollaboration activities.
- Ability to take up other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of software development with enterprise-class software or related highvolume web application development.
- 3 years of experience in creating and maintaining webapplications.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid understanding of full web technology stack.
- Established knowledge in many of the following areas: J2EE,Web 2.0, AJAX, XML, Tomcat, Spring, Play, SQL etc.
- Experiencewith source code management tools like Perforce or Git
- Familiar withAgile SCRUM development methodologies
- Webservices (REST or SOAP)
- Experiencewith concurrency issues in multi-threaded programs
- Experienceworking with data visualization libraries like D3.JS
- Experienceworking with MySQL database or equivalent
- Performancetuning, Monitoring, and debugging for software applications and appliances
- Exposureto Core Java, good understanding of concepts like garbage collection,multithreading
- Strongunderstanding of Unix/Linux operating system fundamentals.
- Possessthe ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details andquality
- Bachelorsor Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strongtechnical and business English usage of document reading, emails and conferencecalls
- Effectiveverbal and written communication skills.
- Javadevelopment training, certification is a plus.
What do weoffer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top