Java Developers (Clearances Required) Multiple Locations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking to identify highlymotivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities inthe Pontiac, MI; Plano(DFW); Herndon, VA metro area.
In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available,completing or updating your profile will allow us to evaluateyour qualifications and interests and will allow us to stayconnected. You can do so by visiting ourcareer page at www.hpe.com/careers.
We are looking for JavaDevelopers with various levels of experience.
These individuals must be U.S. Citizen and eligible to obtain at minimum a PublicTrust clearance.
Some positions may require current Secret or Top Secret Clearance (Active).
We are seeking candidates with the following experience:
Will be responsible for working with the projectteam to develop and maintain the application(s).
Participatein a team environment supporting a U.S. Government contract that providespersonnel security management to DOD.
Positions may involve the creation of newapplications as well as modifications to existing applications.
Strong enterprise design skills and experience in a Javabased environment, including web services
KEYRESPONSIBILITIES/ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Code and Unit Test newfunctionality and enhancements and performs Integration testing
- Participates in codereview, prepares, documents, and executes unit testing under supervision
- Supports test sites,provides input and prepare reports
- Works asProject Database Administrator (DBA)
- Analyzes technicalissues, collaborates with other groups and provides and reviews neededdocumentation changes
- Writes System Designdocument (SDD) other documentation as designated within the VIP/ProPath process.
- Reviews vendordocumentation, provides input to schedule and communicates results to team
- Assists with test plan,scripts
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREDEXPERIENCE
Experience usingan Integrated Development Environment –Eclipse.
Experience withtesting tools, unit and integration test scripting and testing methodologies.
Prior experiencewith the following tools and products:
Oracle 11g web/appserver, JBoss EAP 6.4, Subversion for source control, Mavenbuild process
Ability toconsistently apply quality and security standards
Experience with Java,JEE, Spring Framework, Junit, JSON, XML, SQL, Maven, Eclipse, GIT.
Experience inMongoDB or other NoSQL database technologies (CouchDB, Redis, ElasticSearch).
- BS degree required (Computer Science, Information Systems majorspreferred).
- 2 – 5 years work experience in a Java Environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Java certifications preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Agile software development using SCRUM preferred, butnot required
Sec certification preferred
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top