Java Developer - Junior (Secret Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technologyservices provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios ofinformation technology, applications and business process outsourcing servicesto clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare;communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumerand retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise tohelp reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, whileimproving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deepexperience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliversubstantial results for a variety of government organizations.
To be considered for this position – this role requires US Citizenship and Current/Active DOD SecretClearance.
Based our of HPE offices in the following locations: Boise, ID, El Paso; Conway AR orHerndon, VA
In support of the Department of the Army, we areseeking an Jr. Java Developer who will be responsible for working with theproject team to develop and maintain the application.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limitedto): analyze business requirements, develop design documentation based onapplication requirements, develop and test code per schedule, escalate risksand issues to the Project Manager, and assist in troubleshooting productionsupport issues.
- Must be able to access the AHRS Development and Test environmentsvia VPN.
- Responsible for Java development, and will focus on modifying theeMILPO application to comply with 508 requirements.
- Support the full software life cycle development process,including maintaining requirements, analysis, design, development, unittesting, integration testing, and performance testing.
- The resource will needto have at least two years of Java development experience in a J2EEenvironment.
- Two years of PL/SQLdevelopment experience, including the development of stored procedures, functions,triggers, and views.
- Preferably, experiencewith Struts
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE
- BS degree required(Computer Science, Information Systems majors preferred)
- 2 years work experience
- Excellent oral andwritten communication skills
- Java certificationspreferred but not required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top