Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
HPE Operations Orchestration is an IT process automation and run book software that improves service quality and customer satisfaction. It lowers costs by eliminating latency between silos, increasing first time right rate, enforcing standards, and delivering reports for ROI, audits and much more.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our Operations Orchestration team in Cluj-Napoca.
- You will be part of a distributed team responsible for delivering a high quality application for process automation
- Your main responsibilities will include architecting solutions, working on new features and performance improvements for the HPE Operations Orchestration product, developing and finding solutions to customer specific issues and enhancements, working closely with the team towards achieving consistency across application layers.
About the candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years experience
- Good problem solving skills and strong computer science fundamentals
- Relevant background in developing Java applications, good knowledge of Java core concepts, web services (REST or SOAP APIs) and application servers
- Familiar with OO Design methods/technologies and design patterns
- Understanding of common API technologies and communication protocols (REST, SOAP, HTTP, SSH etc.)
- Experience with AGILE development tools & processes (GIT, SVN, Jenkins, bug tracking applications)
- Relevant knowledge of database systems and the SQL language
- Fluent business English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top