Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Description and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about applying cutting edge technologies to fulfill the vision of creating world class Network Management products. Strong technical skill with particular emphasis on object-oriented programming, Java, J2EE and JBoss technologies is required.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing of software for Network Management enterprise product
- Provide high quality new features / Enhancement request/ defect fixes.
- Ensure on timely product release with high quality.
Bachelor’s or higher degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, information technology, engineering)
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Four or more years of software development experience including Java, J2EE, JBoss, JSP, Java script, Spring, Web services ( REST/SOAP), basic knowledge of DB (Oracle).
- Development and troubleshooting experience with Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Experience working with networking domain and knowledge of protocols (SNMP, FTP, TFTP , SCP etc.. ) is desired.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD (Test Driven Development), and Product Development lifecycle is preferred.
- Knowledge about Containers and Microservices Architecture is preferred.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top