Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Designing software systems running on multiple platform types
Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management.
Knowledge and Skills Required: Skills Required:
- 2-6 years experience in system software development on Linux and HPUX platforms - mandatory
- IN experience (CAMEL/INAP/MAP/TCAP/SIP/DIAMETER) would be a definitive plus
- Excellent proficiency in Java/J2EE programming , object orientation & design patterns. Hands on JBOSS experience is must
- Excellent debugging skills with a good experience in using debugging tools.
- Good knowledge of shell scripts.
- Ant/Perl/Maven/C++ knowledge is an added advantage.
- Needs to be a quick learner and a very good team player.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top