Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you'll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You'll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you'll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world's biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA candidates with required java development experience
- 3 to 6 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Core Java, J2EE, Restful Services, Spring, Hibernate
- Using software systems design tools and languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top