Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way
Java engineer with good technical knowledge and passion for technologies. You will be part of cross-functional team and will meet/understand the product/customer requirements. In the HP SW APM team you will develop and provide quality code as a part of each release. On a daily basis you will analyze, design, program and debug software products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users.
- Analyze the root cause of a complicated and high scale IT environment problems.
- Research, debug and drive to the most appropriate implementation.
- Follow HP software code standards and procedures.
- Implement new features and fixing defects to support the product roadmap and its customer base.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced team members.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Familiar with J2EE (Servlet, Struts, HTML) – Advantage
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience with multiple software applications design tools and languages.
- Core Java is a must: OOPs Concepts & Patterns, Algorithms, Multithreading, Data structures
- Familiar with – J2EE (Servlet, Struts, HTML) – Advantage.
- Network knowledge and experience in Protocols such as :IP, HTTP, TCP, FTP,UDP.
- MSSQL and Oracle DB Knowledge (SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors) – is advantage.
- Read, understand and debug big existing coded base of a complex product.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Experience with HP Software product – Advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, customers and support engineers for design and problem solving proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top