Java AngularJS Expert
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications with solid experience in UI technologies like Angular, HTML5.
You will be part of a high performing, talented software team that works on building monitoring and analytics software modules to monitor, analyze and optimize mission-critical applications developed for virtualized environments.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines. Own and drive the research and implementation of customer requirement with minimal supervision.
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development , Testing , Automation and bug fixing)
- Manage software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency
- Build unit tests to lock down algorithm behavior and guarantee success
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 10-14 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Hands on expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Experience developing enterprise software products using J2EE, Rest API, JBoss/Tomcat, Hibernate, JSP, JQuery etc
- Experience in working on database Technologies
- Knowledge about developing multi-threading highly scalable components
- Hands-on experience with Scripting (any of Perl, Shell, Python)
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software applications testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
- Experience of working in a product development for new feature design/development
- Self-starter, good aptitude, quick learner; strong analytical and problem solving skill and excellent Communications
- Experience in virtualization and cloud management or any monitoring software.
- Experience working in Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Docker containers using Mesos, Kubernetes, or other cloud management infrastructure
- Working experience on AWS/Azure cloud
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top