Japan SOAR Consultant
Japan SOAR Consultant
・ WW 、 APJ ポリシーに準拠した Solution Opportunity Approval and Review(SOAR) process の実装 / 運用
・国内、 APJ SOAR ミーティングの開催、議事進行
・ SOAR ミーティング議事録発行、 SOAR ドキュメント管理、レポート作成
・営業、 Pursuit チームへの SOAR Process 、 Guideline に関するトレーニングの提供
・ SOAR Process 改善のための Gap 、 Issue の洗い出しと改善アクションの策定
世界最大のテクノロジー企業である日本ヒューレットパッカードは、サーバー、ストレージ、ネットワーク等のハードウェアから、セキュリティ、クラウド、ビックデータを支えるソフトウエアや IT ソリューションなど、広範なポートフォリオを通じ、シームレスかつセキュアに繋がる世界を創っていきます。
- Participates in the development and implementation of worldwide, region, sub - region and/or business unit policies, practices, and systems to support the effectiveness of Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) .
- Liaise with internal approvers, reviewers and bid stakeholders to make sure proper due diligence are in place ·
- May provides strategic direction to maximize success in the industry or solution area. May enhances solution offering during the SOAR preparation before review
- Chairs and participates in the Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) meetings and ensures the SOAR process is followed and s ponsors opportunities to the next higher SOAR level as appropriate . This includes but not limit to deal Consulting, Review Scheduling, scanning on document requirements, facilitating, publish meeting outcome, document retention and monthly reporting (indicator)
- Drives the quality of review meeting and support bid/pursuit team on SOAR in various biding phases, this includes country, sub-region, region and worldwide according to matrix and policy. Help business on deals readiness to achieve effective review and approval to meet customer bidding deadline timing.
- Provide training and coaching to region, sub-region or business unit management on programs or processes based on the ww, region guidance to improve the health of the project and deal assurance
- Communicates regularly on requirement of pursuit deal governance to related business parties on SOAR review.
- Project engagement: sign up projects as necessary and appropriate, such as SFDC on line deal review and approval.
- Process improvement: deep dive on deal review history to help identify gaps for country to streamline review process.
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods Makes use of and contributes to company s Program Manager (PM) Professions community Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top