ITO Svc Delivery Cons IV
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Job title – Storage Engineer
- Minimum 8 to 15 years of experience in Designing and Implementing HP Storage arrays, XP, EVA a MSA, XP, P4500 & 3 PAR/ HP P9500 & XP2400 and 3PAR V400/800 & 7400s
- Experience in Business copy and Continuous Access configuration in HP storage environment
- Strong Knowledge on Performance analysis factors of Storage Arrays
- In-depth knowledge of Tape libraries MSL, ESL and EML
- Experience in Designing, Configuring and troubleshooting Fabric environment constituting Brocade, Mc Data and Cisco switches.
- Hands-on knowledge on in any of the storage management applications like Storage Essentials, ECC etc
- System administration experience on Windows, HPUX or Sun Solaris, and knowledge on VMware would be an added value
- In depth Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem Management, Configuration management and Change Management processes.)
- Certification on HP Storage technology is an added advantage.
- Good skills on performance optimization.
- Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor/HP support
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA
- Provide operational support on a 24×7 rotation basis.
- 8 to 10 years of support experience
- System administration skills on UNIX/Windows
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- At least 4 years experience in HP Storage.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Engineering/ or equivalent degree (full time).
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top