ITO Svc Delivery Cons III
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learningdoes not only happen through training. Relationships are among the mostpowerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
EnterpriseServices Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensiveInfrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes forour clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITOcombines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio andglobal reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
Formore than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise anddelivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients relyon HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services andvalue to their enterprise.
Jobtitle – Storage Engineer
- Minimum 8 to 15 years of experience in Designing and Implementing HP Storage arrays, XP, EVA a MSA, XP, P4500 & 3 PAR/ HP P9500 & XP2400 and 3PAR V400/800 & 7400s
- Experience in Business copy and Continuous Access configuration in HP storage environment
- Strong Knowledge on Performance analysis factors of Storage Arrays
- In-depth knowledge of Tape libraries MSL, ESL and EML
- Experience in Designing, Configuring and troubleshooting Fabric environment constituting Brocade, Mc Data and Cisco switches.
- Hands-on knowledge on in any of the storage management applications like Storage Essentials, ECC etc
- System administration experience on Windows, HPUX or Sun Solaris, and knowledge on VMware would be an added value
- In depth Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem Management, Configuration management and Change Management processes.)
- Certification on HP Storage technology is an added advantage.
- Good skills on performance optimization.
- Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor/HP support
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify theseverity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customersatisfaction and Prepare RCA
- Provide operational support on a 24×7 rotation basis.
- 8 to 10 years of support experience
- System administration skills on UNIX/Windows
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- At least 4 years experience in HP Storage.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnershipfirst: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long termrelationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Biasfor action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovatorsat heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthroughadvancements
Whatdo we offer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Ifyou are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international workenvironment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, ordirectly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Youcan also find us on:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Engineering/ or equivalent degree (full time).
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top