IT Service Desk Engineer
IT Service Desk Engineer
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for an IT Service Desk Engineer to join our team.
In this role, you will provide end to end support for Roseville Office. You will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will setup work area, conference room and perform data center activities. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company's PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
Shift: 8 AM - 5 PM weekdays.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for Laptops ( MAC and PC)
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Assist with onboarding of new users and Term Process
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses for Roseville site
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field and Two (2) years of related experience, required.
- High School Diploma / GED and Six (6) years of proven and related experience, required.
- Must be proficient in Windows, MAC OS, MS Office Suites, Outlook Client.
- Basic Knowledge of LAN, WAN, Wifi, VPN, Printers, required.
- A Very Good understanding of the Conference Room, A/V tool to support remote office independently, required.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Apple Certified Support Professional ACSP Certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA (Office 365)
- HDI - Support Center Analyst Certification SCA
- HDI - Desktop Support Technician Certification DST
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCP
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE
- Master's degree.
- Roseville, CA.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top