IT Sales Internship
Driven sales minded individual. Candidate should be looking for a role in sales either direct sales or channel sales. This role will be supporting the Channel Networking and Storage teams day to day. Candidate will need to build out a development plan to work on throughout the year. Training and support will be provided.
The candidate will get a chance to go out and meeting Channel partners and spend at least 1 day per month with partner business managers on these visits. This will give them great experience of the channel and understand how to motivate our partners in selling Hewlett Packard Enterprise products services and solutions.
The chosen candidate will also be involved in various daily weekly tasks:
- Work with business, finance functions and other intern teams.
- Partner Joint Business Plans
- Manage the forecast files.
- Manage the load plans.
- Minutes of all Lync meetings – where appropriate.
- Track team performance – individually.
- Work with business unit on sell out reporting.
- Provide data packs each week – sell out by product set (E.g. volume, mid-range, high end)
- Project based market research.
- Effective Teamwork Skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top