IT Response Analyst in Portuguese
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
IT Response Analyst
IT Response Analyst is a key member of the Account Business Management / Service Request Manager Office team. Overall responsibility for handling all aspects of the NSSR management within the account. This person guides the Service Request through its entire life and is the customer interface.
- Manages the end to NSSR process from receipt of a service request through proposal, approval and delivery
- Implements and operates HPE best practice in terms of standards and process within NSSR.
- Identifies and leverages appropriately skilled resources for the completion of service request proposals
- Provides input for the requests that they have been assigned and reports regularly on their NSSR in terms of response times, open requests, approved requests, key issues and so on.
- Provides input into forecasting and management of resource requirements to ensure the effective handling of service requests within SLA targets.
- Work with client manager(s) to scope and qualify new service requests, prepare proposals and to sell HPE capability
- Ensures the solution and business case is satisfactorily defined and accepted by the customer
- Analysis non-standard service requests and HPE proposals whether certain requests type should be orderable as standard service or request and transitions these type of requests
- Uses good business judgment in prioritization of service requests in line with business objectives and contractual commitments.
- Builds effective linkages within the HPE organizations and other accounts;
- Establishes and ensures that appropriate Quality Assurance processes are maintained
- Meets all relevant SLAs
- Education – preferably but not required, University graduate degree or two years of university education in Business Administration, Projects, Industrial Engineer or System Engineer, Computer Science Systems field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills Trilingual (both oral and written – Spanish, 90%, Portuguese 85%, and English 75%)
- Understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts, especially as they relate to skills (organization, control, leadership, negotiation, communication, multi-tasking).
- Understanding of basic Financial knowledge terms and concepts, especially as they relate to basic but enough to understand cost, price, margin, taxes, leasing, depreciation, etc.
- Understanding of basic IT terms and concepts, especially as they relate to IT technical knowledge (basic knowledge about servers, network, database, storage, backup, datacenter infrastructure, etc.).
- Extremely familiar with basic Microsoft office tools, Microsoft Excel (Strong Excel skills); Microsoft Internet Explorer (Intermediate); Microsoft Outlook (Intermediate); Microsoft Power Point (Intermediate).
- Certified – Six Sigma (Lean) is a plus.
- Certified – ITIL is a plus.
- Certified – Project Manager is a plus.
- Manger Experience is a plus.
- Key Performance Indicators and Reporting Knowledge is a plus.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top