IT Planning Coordinator
The HPE ReIP team is responsible for executing domain and IP changes for applications. The team works directly with HPE clients who bundle their requirements into a request for service. The ReIP Planning Coordinator is the first point of contact into the ReIP program. All scheduling and team assignments are validated and approved though this role. The Planning Coordinator takes a forward looking approach, keeping key team members updated on requirements and commitments to insure our customers’ needs are meet.
- Liaison between ReIP leadership team and customers
- Schedules all application execution dates and assigns staffing to launch dates
- Insures all ReIP guidelines and requirements are meet and correct processes are adhered too
- Verifies pre-work requirements have been met and initial meetings have taken place
- Tracks key metrics and responsible for data entry into tacking tools
- Assists teammates with pre-execution tasks
- Team announcements / communications
- Team SharePoint updates
- Assist teammates with updating and submitting Change Management requests and Infrastructure Lifecycle Manager (ILM) Bundles
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and up to two years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, primarily Excel and SharePoint.
- Highly organized and detailed orientated.
- Excellent English language verbal and writing skills, communication with customers is a core component of this role.
- 3 years of experience in a professional office environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Excel and SharePoint and Access.
- Two Years of Project Management experience
- Two Years of Experience in a Change Management Role
- Experience with HP Service Manager, (HPSM)
- Basic understanding of IT technology’s – Servers, Data Base, Networking
- ITIL Foundations Certification
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top