IT Operations Support Analyst
This will be a highly technical position within HPE to support multiple accounts. The candidate will be responsible for the administration end to end of Network Devices across platforms for Multinational Companies.
Day to day operations include but are not limited to
- Analyze customer requirements to provide timely and effective solutions.
- Follow detailed change management and incident management processes
- Investigate and resolve high priority incident tickets
- Communicate effectively with Suppliers and End Users
- Manage inventory and service orders through internal processes and applications
- Process Management and Improvement
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Database Management skills (Sequel database management – required)
- Self-learner, self-starter and multitasking skills with minimal supervision.
- Initiative for creating procedure documents, user guides, and internal operational guidelines.
- Excellent customer service and soft skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven experience working across cultures and technical teams
The candidate must have up to date knowledge of the following technologies to be supported.
- Associate Degree or Major University Degree in Communications, Computer Science, or Data Management
- ITIL knowledge
- Understanding of Mobile Services and Devices (Android and iOS operating systems)
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Microsoft application skills (Word, PowerPoint, Visio intermediate and Excel Expert level)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top