IT Infrastructure Web Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Participates as a member of a development team. Performs basic analysis of functional or business requirements. Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers. Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests. Applies advanced technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration). May perform solution design. Applies company’s and 3rd party technologies to infrastructure and software solutions of moderate complexity. Implements end user or enterprise infrastructure or services prepared by more senior technologists. Performs work assigned by others. Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience writing code in C#
- Experience in the development of Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Basic understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object Oriented Design using the MVC design pattern).
- Basic understanding of modern software development tools (Microsoft Visual Studio) and code repositories (GitHub).
- Basic understanding of Software Test methodologies, test scripting, and testing tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top