IT Infrastructure Engineering Programme
Early Career Infrastructure Engineer
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we don’t just believe in thepower of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology worksfor them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way ourcustomers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships areamong the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part ofour HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you willhave many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) is the largest line ofbusiness in HPE Enterprise Services. This business unit combines nextgeneration global infrastructure, experienced staff, and products, services,and solutions to meet client technology challenges. Within the HPE Early CareerTechnical Programme you will be embarking on a development programme for24months. It is important that the successful candidate be willing and able toundergo Security vetting to the required level.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise you will follow a detailed andindividually tailored development plan to develop and build upon skills over anumber of years at HPE. You are in control to develop your career skills withtraining courses, industry recognised certifications
The core parts of this role are:
- Gain excellent experience in a number of technologies anddisciplines whilst working alongside industry experts to develop technicalskills in, Computer Engineering, Wintel, Virtualisation, and more
- Attend sessions designed to hone your soft skills
- Drive your career through ongoing appraisals and feedbackprocesses
- Have access to 24/7 training courses, structured trainingprogrammes from licensed vendors and industry recognised certifications to giveyou the foundations to become a fully certified & experienced expert withinHewlett Packard Enterprise
Qualifications & Skills
- We’re looking for high achievers whohave graduated/high standard of education in a computing discipline or have astrong interest in a career in IT.
- A confident communicator and excellent organiser
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with strong timemanagement and relevant technical skills
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team, and must beeligible to work in the UK
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitivesalary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´smost attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities,work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
The successful candidate will be part of the ES EMEA ITO Deliveryteam, based in Erskine / Newcastle. If you are looking for challenges in apleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear fromyou.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration -building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and eachother
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of everyopportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating bothpractical and breakthrough advancements
You can also find us on:
- UnitedKingdom-United Kingdom-Erskine or Newcastle
- Day Job
- Yes, 25 % ofthe Time
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top