IT Infrastructure Engineering Programme
Early CareerInfrastructure Engineer
At Hewlett PackardEnterprise (HPE), we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believein the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applyingnew thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not onlyhappen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways forpeople to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition toworking alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities tolearn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guidedby feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize yourknowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to shareour knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Infrastructure TechnologyOutsourcing (ITO) is the largest line of business in HPE Enterprise Services.This business unit combines next generation global infrastructure, experiencedstaff, and products, services, and solutions to meet client technologychallenges. Within the HPE Early Career Technical Programme you will beembarking on a development programme for 24months. It is important that thesuccessful candidate be willing and able to undergo Security vetting to the requiredlevel.
At Hewlett PackardEnterprise you will follow a detailed and individually tailored developmentplan to develop and build upon skills over a number of years at HPE. You are incontrol to develop your career skills with training courses, industryrecognised certifications
The core parts of this roleare:
- Gain excellent experiencein a number of technologies and disciplines whilst working alongside industryexperts to develop technical skills in, Computer Engineering, Wintel,Virtualisation, and more
- Attend sessions designedto hone your soft skills
- Drive your career throughongoing appraisals and feedback processes
- Have access to 24/7training courses, structured training programmes from licensed vendors andindustry recognised certifications to give you the foundations to become afully certified & experienced expert within Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Qualifications & Skills
- We’re looking for high achievers who have graduated/high standard ofeducation in a computing discipline or have a strong interest in a career inIT.
- A confident communicator and excellent organiser
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with strongtime management and relevant technical skills
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team,and must be eligible to work in the UK
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours,a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one ofthe world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equalopportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
The successful candidate will be part of the ESEMEA ITO Delivery team, based in Erskine / Newcastle. If you are looking forchallenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely wantto hear from you.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power ofcollaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, ourpartners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we takeadvantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate -creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
You can also find us on:
- United Kingdom-UnitedKingdom-Erskine or Newcastle
- Day Job
- Yes, 25 % of the Time
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top