Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
This will be a highly technical position to support multiple accounts. The candidate will be responsible for the administration end to end of Network Devices across platforms for Multinational Companies.
Day to day operations include but are not limited to
- Analyze customer requirements to provide timely and effective solutions.
- Follow detailed change management and incident management processes
- Investigate and resolve high priority incident tickets
- Communicate effectively with Suppliers and End Users
- Manage inventory and service orders through internal processes and applications
- MDM Experience with Airwatch, Intune and other MDM technologies
- Implementation experience of Telecom Expense Management through MDM tools
- Mobile Application Deployment experience
- Mobile Security Management understanding
- Database Management skills (Sequel database management – required)
- Self-learner, self-starter and multitasking skills with minimal supervision.
- Initiative for creating procedure documents, user guides, and internal operational guidelines.
- Excellent customer service and soft skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish required – Portuguese a plus)
- Proven experience working across cultures and technical teams
The candidate must have up to date knowledge of the following technologies to be supported.
- Associate Degree or Major University Degree in Communications, Computer Science, or Data Management
- ITIL Background is preferred
- Understanding of Mobile Services and Devices (Android and iOS operating systems)
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Microsoft application skills (Word, PowerPoint, Visio intermediate and Excel Expert level)
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
2 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C , C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle; and Testing tools. Experience of multiple full release cycles. Understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object). Understanding of modern software development tools and Software Configuration Management (SCM). Understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools. Strong understanding of Basic Database Administration. General Project Management (developing). Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis. Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team. Web Technologies
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top