IT Audit Specialist
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise internal IT environment is one of the largest and most complex in the world, including one of the largest SAP installations in the world. We use cloud-based systems, mobile and web based applications, and other cutting-edge forms of technology to run a wide variety of IT hardware, software, and service businesses. In addition, we deliver outsourced enterprise IT services to thousands of clients globally through dozens of state-of-the-art data centers and service delivery sites.
The IT Auditor should be able to identify and test business and IT risks and controls, and draw conclusions for IT, integrated and SOX audits. He or she may also be engaged to identify and monitor key performance indicators and provide ongoing assurance regarding systems reliability, or provide advisory services to our business and IT teams. The candidate will need to be able to collaborate and team with audit colleagues, design and develop audit programs, perform prospective analysis, and present persuasive audit results. Building strong relationships with IT management, business unit management and internal financial auditors is an essential competency.
The candidate should have sufficient IT audit experience to work independently and multi-task, with support and guidance from expert auditors and managers; as well as to work in a team environment. The candidate must possess strong English writing and verbal skills.
- Perform end-to-end IT audit activities, including planning and scoping audit engagements, fieldwork and reporting.
- Perform IT and integrated audits, and SOX audits.
- Utilize internally developed tools to document key controls and test results
- Design and execute audit testing and associated workpapers
- Agreeing issues, impacts, root causes and recommendations with the management throughout the course of audit assignments
- Collaborate with Financial/Operational Internal Auditors, business, IT teams, and External Auditors
- Provide advisory/consultative services
- First-level university degree
- 3 years of related experience in IT auditing, ideally with some of those years working for a big 4 accounting firms. At a minimum, experience in a Global IT Audit department is required.
- Cyber security experience a plus.
- CISA/QICA certification strongly recommended, other relevant certifications (CIA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor) considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of SAP, with advanced knowledge a plus
- Experience auditing SAP a plus
- Ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business, IT and infrastructure risks
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and ability to present complex issues to management
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to understand and explain multiple processes and systems
- Team player that is able to maintain a positive working relationship
- International and multi-cultural mindset
- Ability to travel globally without restrictions (up to 25%)
- Data mining and extraction techniques (e.g. Excel, ACL, etc.) a plus.
- High level of proficiency in use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
- Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top