Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE's Worldwide Finance organization provides world-class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional Shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
We are looking for an Investigations Auditor to join us:
- Within the audit department we have a team who lead and support Standards of Business conduct Investigations working alongside the Ethics and Compliance Office in evaluating potential breaches to HPE Standards of Business Code of Conduct and other policies.
- The forensic team member should have experience working for a big four accounting firms – within their Forensic - Litigation and Dispute Services department where they lead and or supported complex investigation covering the three key area of fraud – corruption, misappropriation of assets and financial reporting fraud.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working with a multiple discipline where their business process knowledge, risk assessment, development of fraud scenarios, accounting and investigation techniques and protocols are proven and strong, and as such are a key contributor to successful and timely completion of an investigation.
- The individual should have sufficient experience and maturity to be able to work independently and multi-task, with an extended multi discipline team with support and guidance from manager. The candidate must possess strong English writing and verbal skills
- Execute all element of the investigation to the defined time line
- Execute key work steps to support an investigation – scoping, document and transaction review
- Analyze and assess evidence and align to HPE Policies and Standard of business code of conduct.
- Assist with process, witness and subject interviews
- Summarize and conclude – on findings and recommendations
- Assesses management remediation plans and final remediation actions.
Education and Experience Required
- 4 + years of Audit or Investigation
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting from an accredited university
- Certified Chartered Accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent )
- Certified Fraud Examiner – preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor – preferred
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top