Are you bursting with new ideas and do you have the ambition to find you future at Hewlett Packard Enterprise? If so, why not graduate at HPE?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our internship program will start as of 1st of February 2017 at the Amstelveen office. During the Internship Program you will receive professional training and dedicated support to write your thesis. Together with your fellow interns you will take part in fun and inspiring activities. Are you up for the HPE challenge?
Your internship will include:
- Creating and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Creating and driving usage of customer references
- Supporting with internal communications projects.
- Opportunity to write own thesis or research assignment.
The main focus of the projects will be in The Netherlands, with the ability to support the Western European Marketing team by expanding the Dutch activities to other countries.
What do we have to offer?
- Experience working at an industry leading Technology Company
- A dynamic and International work environment
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues in a high performance culture
- Young Employee Network: workshops and networking
- A laptop will be provided during the internship
- An internship allowance of €500 per month
- Travel allowance in case you don’t have a student public transportation card (OV)
- a Bachelor or Master level student
- good organizational and interpersonal skills
- a proactive self-starter
- able to work independently
- fluent in English, written and verbally
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top