Internship – Information Technology
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The IT industry is changing. Simplicity, agility, and higher levels of value-to-cost are integral to the success of businesses around the globe. HPE’s internal IT team recognizes this and is at the forefront of the new style of IT. Supporting our global workforce with technology and infrastructure solutions, our internal IT team is a showcase for HPE Technologies. Working for HPE IT places you at the cutting edge of Cloud, Big Data, Security, Mobility and Data Center transformation.
- Opportunity to experience working environment of one of the biggest IT Company.
- Candidate has the opportunity to join a global team and interact with colleagues from different countries (US, Europe, Mexico, China, India, Singapore, etc).
- Exposure to different IT profession – software engineer, DBA, QA tester, Project Manager and Business Analyst, etc.
- Opportunity to network with fellow IT professionals through series of employee engagement activities.
Training for individuals interested in gaining exposure in the IT industry.
- Induction / Orientation
- Technical training
- Professional development
- Personal effectiveness development
- Project & assignment
About the candidate
- Final semester students from Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering & Computer Science or equivalent
- Current CGPA of 2.80 and above.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top