Are you bursting with new ideas and do you have the ambition to find you future at Hewlett Packard Enterprise? If so, why not graduate at HPE?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our internship program will start as of 1st of February 2017 at the Amstelveen office. During the Internship Program you will receive professional training and dedicated support to write your thesis. Together with your fellow interns you will take part in fun and inspiring activities. Are you up for the HPE challenge?
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of accounting professionals during a time of two separations of the company. You will be able to witness the separation in action, and leverage from the knowledge that the team members are having. An opportunity not many people get in their professional career and one that you will carry with you forever!
You will join the Holding Companies Accounting Group, based in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, but with a very much international role. This team is in their day to day activities responsible for the accounting of the holdings that we have, but in the separation also responsible for sending out booking instructions to our worldwide accounting contacts on how to book specific transactions in the separation project. On top of that, a lot of holdings are created and this team needs to account for those as well.
The role as we see it:
- Support preparing booking instructions
- Creating up to date list of booking instructions sent out
- Link that to the changes in the organization chart, due to separation
- Support automation of reporting (so that insight is given in where we stand in the projects, how many is done, how many is to be done, etc)
- Standard reporting like Central Bank Reporting
- Support preparing annual accounts
What do we have to offer?
- Experience working at an industry leading Technology Company
- A dynamic and International work environment
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues in a high performance culture
- Young Employee Network: workshops and networking
- A laptop will be provided during the internship
- An internship allowance of €500 per month
- Travel allowance in case you don’t have a student public transportation card (OV)
- a Bachelor or Master level student
- good organizational and interpersonal skills
- a proactive self-starter
- able to work independently
- fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbally
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top