Internal Sales Account Manager
Internal Sales Account Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
Inside Sales Representative
Your key tasks:
- Sales via phone of HPE services and solutions to existing and new customers
- Identification of new customers, upsell and business potentials
- Establishing and maintenance of relationships in order to cooperate with decision-makers
- Project management: covering all activities from preparation of configurations and offers, contract management and -conclusion up to roll-out management
- Professional escalation management
- Responsibility for turnover and margins
- Working collaboratively with other business groups in HPE to align customer requirements across product and services
- Ability to achieve orders target
What do we expect?
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
- Perennial experience in sales of products or solutions which need to be explained
- Solid knowledge about the IT industry including competitors and trends
- Comprehension of direct, indirect sales models and the distribution business
- Steady use of with MS Office
- A self-reliant and stable appearance
- Persuasive power and bargaining strength and high self-motivation
- Team spirit
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Goal focused
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Clear drive to be successful
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action : We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world's most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top