Internal Account Manager - Installed Base
Internal Account Manager - Installed Base
HPE as a companyHPE delivers technology and solutions for businesses. The company's solutions span across the datacenter infrastructure, intelligent edge computing, hybrid cloud solutions, IT consumption based delivery models and all the advisory, professional and operational services for enterprises, small and medium business, delivered direct or in collaboration with partnersHPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer's terms.In this job you will be focusing on contract operations for the Pointnext business. Accounts are "high-end" accounts within the customized segment & may often be Corporate Global Accounts.The JobWhat we are looking for.A motivated sales talent to reinforce our Sales team in Diegem/ Belgium.The IAM Installed Base protects and grows the annuity customer base of Pointnext through contract renewal, conversion and upsell. The IAM works proactively with the customer at their assigned accounts to build confidence in HPE. They drive opportunities from qualification through price negotiation to close, delivering order target, profitable business and expanded share of wallet. They actively use and promote tools to maximise growth opportunities and efficiency.They may specialize in efficient telesales renewal execution using eTools in the small/medium business segment, or specialize in 'retain and develop' major corporate accounts (global accounts/commercial & public) working on site with customers and with Pointnext Sales as needed for major changes or new solutions.Expected outcomes
- Delivers & looks to exceed assigned order target
- Proactive account planning to maximize account farming - upsell and conversion opportunities
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Strong funnel and accurate forecast
- Increase usage of e-Commerce
What we require
- Bachelor's or University degree required.
- Experience or proven intersest in Sales/IT trough extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Fluent in English – Dutch – French
- Highly motivated, will to win, eager to do business.
- Customer minded, with focus on communication.
- Listening. Pays attention to customer needs and tailors messages to customer based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services
- Proactivity. Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Project Management. Demonstrated ability to coordinate internal and external partners to deliver appropriate solution sale. Adapts easily to clients procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new and / or maintaining existing business
- Build rapport. Ability to build strong consultative relationships with key client business managers and IT executives with a focus on addressing business needs.
- Solution and target driven. Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to inbound calls set by segment management.
What this job will bring you
- Global company with large portfolio in innovative products and services
- A nice working environment in Diegem, nearby Brussel
- Possibility to learn and grow within the company
- Flexibility and independence
- Market competitive salary with pay for results
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top