Intern Electrical Engineering Design and Verification
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
This is an internship opportunity for a 6-month experience working as part of the ASIC design & verification engineering staff in the Aruba-HPE Networking engineering team.
The internship is directed to last-year students in a technical engineering career (Electrical/Electronics engineering, Computer science, or related)
The ASIC engineering team designs and verifies the application specific integrated circuits which will be used as the base to build next generation computer networking devices.
- This is an internship opportunity for a 6-month experience working as part of the ASIC design & verification engineering staff in the Aruba-HPE Networking engineering team.
- The internship is directed to last-year students in a technical engineering career (Electrical/Electronics engineering, Computer science, or related)
- As an ASIC engineering intern, you’ll join the development and verification team in the challenge of validating complex digital designs prior to its manufacture in Silicon.
- This team is required to develop digital designs and to deploy an extensive testing and validation software environment to ensure the hardware will meet expectations and requirements.
- This internship position fits on the verification team, and requires development of software tools to help collect, analyze and conclude on verification data to determine whether the ASIC meets required criteria or not.
- 4th Year of University completed-typically a technical degree specialization in Electrical/Electronics/Computer engineering or related.Familiar with VLSI technologies: Verilog/VLSI language experience is a plus.
- Familiar with Software development, especially C/C programming languages and Linux based systems
- Communication skills: Medium (or higher) level English language command is required.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top