Intermediate Level Business Analyst
HPE Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
- Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research and components of solutions to problems.
- Produce documentation, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and up to 2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Up to 2 years’ experience.
- Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; classifying/prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/written communication.
- PC programming experience is a plus.
- Familiar with the complete SDLC
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience testing software changes is preferred.
- Experience working with SQL is a plus.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top