Integration Centre Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
- Integration Centre Project Manager (IC-PM) is responsible for e2e integration lifecycle project management for all EG hardware orders with Technology Services (TS) integration services.
- Is responsible for defining the integration delivery timeline and managing all integration activities, such as Hardware build, Software integration, configuration and the early engagement with the Implementation Project Manager (IPM).
- Is accountable for the successful integration and delivery of customer solutions from the integration centre.
- Assess the feasibility and impact of customer Statement of Work.
- Generate process and define effort required for any required non-standard factory services.
- Participate in cost recovery methodologies.
- Single point of contact for IPM on ALL fulfilment related project topics.
- Creator, owner and communicator of fulfilment project schedule to build release.
- Manage Integration Centre resources in line with project requirements.
- Create / Maintain cost model for factory services to allow accurate quotation of new business.
- Generate and own project unique materials log/file and facilitate early forecasting of the same.
- Share best practice process knowledge with peer group.
- Proactively alert IPM on all project risks and deviations with corrective actions and prevention plans.
- Point of escalation for project quality issues and responsible for driving root cause and corrective actions.
- Facilitate project change requests within HPE Integration Centre (customer or engineering generated).
- Provide project execution metrics and improvement plans.
- Manage / facilitate project pilot when required by IPM or BU.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science or related area of study
- Min 3 years of project management experience or in similar roles within the technology industry
Knowledge & Skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- IT Service Management (ITSM) or IT Information Library (ITIL) Certified
- Communication & Presentation & Meeting Facilitation Skills
- Basic Finance Skills
- Quality Methodologies (Six Sigma, Greenbelt)
- Integration services
- Solution configuration knowledge
- Product Supply Chain tools and process knowledge
- Broad multi-technology knowledge
- Process Engineering basics
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top